Bob attends an online dementia support group

citizens online

Bob lives in Brighton with his wife Pat. Bob has recently been diagnosed with dementia and the couple are both finding it difficult adjusting to this diagnosis. An occupational therapist told Bob about an online support group he could attend to help to manage his condition. Bob had an old iPad that a family member … Read more

Regarder PSG Lyon En Direct Streaming/Live

Lyon vs PSG Live

Kylian Mbappe and Lionel Messi’s Parisiens face Laurent Blanc’s men Le choc de Ligue 1 du Paris Saint-Germain contre l’Olympique Lyonnais dimanche serait normalement l’un des grands rendez-vous du match français. Cependant, en raison de la combinaison de la fin prématurée de la saison des hôtes après un autre désastre en UEFA Champions League et de … Read more

FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami Live Score

Story Book Spectator

After a grueling Leagues Cup run, Lionel Messi and Inter Miami seemed to be running on fumes, but they continue to conjure just enough magic required each time they step on the field. In the U.S. Open Cup semifinals on the road against FC Cincinnati, the run would live on. Inter Miami fell 2-0 down … Read more

Priamy prenos Slovan Bratislava vs Aris Limassol

Slovan Bratislava vs Aris Limassol Live

SK Slovan Bratislava – Aris Limassol in live – August 25, 2023 Exclusive Offer New customers only | Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply Form Last matches SK Slovan BratislavaLast matches DDDLWL Victories 1/6 (17%) Draw 3/6 (50%) Defeats 2/6 (33%) Average stats (Last 6 matchs) Total goals 3 BTTS 83% Goals scored … Read more

When You Can’t Believe What You’re Seeing


Nobody is quite sure where the term “kayfabe” originated. It may be a bastardized form of pig Latin, something to do with the actual word “fake.” It may have its roots in the culture of wandering 19th-century carnivals, the world inhabited by P.T. Barnum and the confidence men and the salesmen who sold actual snake … Read more

Where the money flows: How data on climate spending is informing better decision-making in Chile


By Paloma Toranzos, Head of the Environment and Sustainable Development Programme and Fernando Córdova, Public Climate Expenditure Project Manager, PNUD Chile Across Chile’s mountains, valleys and coasts, the fingerprints of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Rainfall is becoming more unpredictable. Extreme weather is on the rise. According to the Centre for Research on … Read more


This year’s Cranleigh Schools’ Photography Exhibition asked students to take photographs on the theme of ‘Culture’. Ex Robur Cultur, From Culture comes Strength, the Cranleigh motto, was the inspiration and our young people, across all five Cranleigh Schools, have answered with some exciting images. On show is a selection of 37 photographs taken from a … Read more


Flt Sgt Peter Brown, born on 22nd August 1926 – 17th December 2022, was a RAF volunteer pilot who served in a group of Afro-Caribbean volunteer RAF personnel now affectionately known as the “Pilots of the Caribbean”. Peter was enlisted in 1943, trained in Jamaica and Canada, worked as a wireless operator, and flew on … Read more